Volunteering at The Inman Center will help you to:
- Make new friends and contacts
- Increase your social and relationship skills
- Increase your self-confidence
- Combat depression
- Stay healthy
- Learn valuable job skills
- Build career experience
With only one paid staff member, the Center offers a number of volunteer opportunities, including:
- Clerical help (office, flyer and newsletter distribution)
- Kitchen help (lunches and special events)
- Building management (janitorial, lawn and maintenance)
Do you have a skill that you would like to teach?
We are always looking for new Programs and educational opportunities for our Community.
HAVE TIME ON YOUR HANDS?